[Zoogie]
Welcome to the Zoogie Clan! Feel free to register! Enjoy your stay!
[Zoogie]
Welcome to the Zoogie Clan! Feel free to register! Enjoy your stay!
[Zoogie]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
[Zoogie]

Zoogies... we're home...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zoogie Clan - Spamming Clans since February 12th 2013

Welcome to [Zoogie] clan. Register and request approval today!
War! On April 11th, 2017, we've officially declared war against the Zoongie Clan!

Approve Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZoogieRogueOne
ZoogieRogueOne

Zoogie Points : 14760
Zoogie Reputation : 0

Approve Me  Empty
PostSubject: Approve Me    Approve Me  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:17 pm

Approve me guys. afro

1. I am a very mature troller, I troll to the max and never stop until I'm banned
2. I think that Zoogies aren't aging well. Activity has come to a minimum. That is useless and we need to bolster up this community. I have a few ways we could do this.
3. A possible solution for the above is some game mods. I recommend we start going into gaming, like the new Battlefront or even Star Wars BattleFront 2 events. I am a good modder, perfect for this.
4. I read some of the other approval topic posts before I came to type my own. I notice you guys seem to be having some trouble with Rogue Zoogies, you guys seem low on approvers. I can help not only with that, but end the Rogues once and for all.  cheers

5. Zoogies need some better logo than some junky Red Da thing. I can make this, using many of the games today as well as what you guys prefer.
6.I believe I can help this site improve even more with new addons you can get. Easy programming, but who else is gonna do it.
7. You guys seem so interested in abandoned site,  don't know why but I can help.
8. I can crack any RPGMaker game for you guys, just ask.
9. If I am at least approved to moderator or game moderator, we shall make this site's approval tighter and more secure.
10. I remember reading about you guys striking SGK or many Battlefront clans. We shall strike them again.
Back to top Go down
ZoogieFlames
Admin
Admin
ZoogieFlames

Warning : Never will Have One
Zoogie Points : 19514
Zoogie Reputation : 31

Character sheet
Zoogie!: 6

Approve Me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approve Me    Approve Me  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:26 pm

ZoogieRogueOne wrote:
Approve me guys. afro

1. I am a very mature troller, I troll to the max and never stop until I'm banned
2. I think that Zoogies aren't aging well. Activity has come to a minimum. That is useless and we need to bolster up this community. I have a few ways we could do this.
3. A possible solution for the above is some game mods. I recommend we start going into gaming, like the new Battlefront or even Star Wars BattleFront 2 events. I am a good modder, perfect for this.
4. I read some of the other approval topic posts before I came to type my own. I notice you guys seem to be having some trouble with Rogue Zoogies, you guys seem low on approvers. I can help not only with that, but end the Rogues once and for all.  cheers

5. Zoogies need some better logo than some junky Red Da thing. I can make this, using many of the games today as well as what you guys prefer.
6.I believe I can help this site improve even more with new addons you can get. Easy programming, but who else is gonna do it.
7. You guys seem so interested in abandoned site,  don't know why but I can help.
8. I can crack any RPGMaker game for you guys, just ask.
9. If I am at least approved to moderator or game moderator, we shall make this site's approval tighter and more secure.
10. I remember reading about you guys striking SGK or many Battlefront clans. We shall strike them again.

I see a Zoogie who's put effort into his post. Great to see!

1. Great! +1
2. Indeed. +1
3. That sounds pretty swag. +1
4. Yeah that's a big problem recently. +1
5. I made the logo... but we could definitely use a better one. Razz +1
6. That sounds kinda neat. +1
7. It's so that we don't need go through the work of creating a clan ourselves. Too much work nowadays. I think some require email confirmation, not sure if they still do. +1
8. lol Crack BGL's games and you win a gold medal from Biogoji +1
9. Sounds pretty cool. +1
10. That would be helpful. I think we'd rather strike Zoongies instead of FGN or SGK though. Don't even recall if SGK still has a forum. +1

10/10 A+ You're a swag master! Welcome to da clan! king
Back to top Go down
ZoogieRogueOne
ZoogieRogueOne

Zoogie Points : 14760
Zoogie Reputation : 0

Approve Me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approve Me    Approve Me  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:28 pm

Thanks! This clan shall become active again!  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZoogieFlames
Admin
Admin
ZoogieFlames

Warning : Never will Have One
Zoogie Points : 19514
Zoogie Reputation : 31

Character sheet
Zoogie!: 6

Approve Me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approve Me    Approve Me  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Zoogie
The First Zoogie
The First Zoogie
Zoogie

Warning : Will Never Have A Warning
Zoogie Points : 19088
Zoogie Reputation : 2

Approve Me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approve Me    Approve Me  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 8:04 pm

ZoogieRogueOne wrote:
Thanks! This clan shall become active again!  Thumbs Up!

Hasn't visited since the promise was made. Ironic, he could save others from inactivity, but not himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Approve Me  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Approve Me    Approve Me  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approve Me
Page 1 of 1